Skip to main content
Room Reservation Policies
- A valid @usafa.edu or @us.af.mil e-mail address is required to book a room.
- Rooms can be booked once per 24-hour period per valid e-mail address.
- The maximum time that a group study room can be booked is 2 hours. The C-130 Hercules meeting room can be requested for longer periods.
- If, after 15 minutes, the party that has reserved a room has not arrived, the room will be made available to other cadets, faculty, and staff.
- Rooms are available on a first come, first served basis; however, groups (more than three) have priority. Groups or individuals are welcome until a party with a reservation arrives.
- Requests by faculty or staff to reserve group study rooms in advance of the 24-hour reservation period, in excess of the 2-hour maximum, or for multiple/recurring reservations, will be addressed on a case-by-case basis. Please submit your request at the library Information Service Desk, by phone at 333-4664/4406, or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The library reserves the right to determine the most equitable means of ensuring fair access to study and meeting room spaces. Please direct comments, concerns, and suggestions to email@example.com or 333-4664/4406 and we will address them immediately.
McDermott Library Room Reservation Policy Memorandum
"The appearance of hyperlinks on this web site along with the views and opinions of authors, products or services contained therein does not constitute endorsement by the U.S. Government, DoD, USAF, or USAFA. These sites are used solely for authorized activities and information that supports the organization's mission. The U.S. Air Force and the Air Force Academy do not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these link locations. Such links are provided consistent with the stated purpose of this DoD Web Site."
U.S. Air Force Academy, USAFA, CO 80840, (719) 333-2590 DSN: 333-2590, Updated 8 Apr 2018
Privacy & Security Notice /
External Link Disclaimer /
Contact USAFA Webmaster /
Accessibility Section 508/