Skip to main content
Room Conduct Policies
- Snacks and beverages are welcome in the study and meeting rooms, but please be sure to use the waste baskets provided and leave the space neat and orderly upon departure. Do not leave large empty boxes or other refuse that does not fit in the trash receptacles in the rooms.
- The glass walls of the study and meeting rooms have been treated so they can be written upon and doing so is encouraged. Cleaning and additional writing supplies are provided in each room with refills available at the 3rd floor service desk. Please ensure that walls and glass are wiped clean upon departure.
- Study and meeting rooms are not soundproofed and it is requested that conversational tones be maintained. Excessive noise will be addressed by library staff, and failure to comply with staff requests could result in being asked to leave the space.
Room Reservation Policies
- A valid @usafa.edu or @us.af.mil e-mail address is required to book a room.
- Rooms can be booked once per 24 hour period per valid e-mail address.
- The maximum time that a group study or presentation room can be booked is 2 hours. Meeting rooms can be requested for longer periods.
- If, after 15 minutes, the party that has reserved a room has not appeared, the room will be made available to other cadets, faculty, and staff.
- Rooms that have not been reserved for a given period are available for free use on a first come, first served basis until a party with a reservation arrives.
- Requests by faculty or staff to reserve group study rooms in advance of the 24 hour reservation period, in excess of the 2 hour maximum, or for multiple/recurring reservations, will be addressed on a case by case basis. Please submit your request at the library service desk, by phone at 333-4664/4406, or by e-mail at email@example.com.
- The library reserves the right to determine the most equitable means of ensuring fair access to study and meeting room spaces. Please direct comments, concerns, and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org or 333-4664/4406 and we will address them immediately.
"The appearance of hyperlinks on this web site along with the views and opinions of authors, products or services contained therein does not constitute endorsement by the U.S. Government, DoD, USAF, or USAFA. These sites are used solely for authorized activities and information that supports the organization's mission. The U.S. Air Force and the Air Force Academy do not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these link locations. Such links are provided consistent with the stated purpose of this DoD Web Site."
U.S. Air Force Academy, USAFA, CO 80840, (719) 333-2590 DSN: 333-2590, Updated 8 Apr 2018
Privacy & Security Notice /
External Link Disclaimer /
Contact USAFA Webmaster /
Accessibility Section 508/