In a world where education and career opportunities are more competitive than ever, the need for you to obtain broader perspectives on a variety of global business issues is a necessity. This is why the McDermott Library has joined The Wall Street Journal (WSJ) in a collaboration that will provide cadets and faculty full access to the Journal. Follow the instructions to activate your account. After activating, sign in to wsj.com to access The WSJ from any location.
HOW TO SIGN UP FOR AN ACCOUNT:
1. To activate your USAFA-sponsored WSJ membership, go to: WSJ.com/USAFA
2. Create Account:
a) Select an Account Type from the dropdown: Student, Staff or Professor
b) Enter First and Last Name
c) Enter your @usafa.edu or @edu.usafa.edu Email Address
d) Enter Password. 5-15 characters long, contain at least one number, no spaces or special characters %, @, +
3. Complete Your WSJ Membership. At top right of page, click Continue to WSJ.com
4. Sign in with your @usafa.edu email address and password
5. Select the Send Verification Email link
6. You will get an email to verify your email address for WSJ
7. Once you have an account, you can sign in directly at: www.wsj.com
Having a problem? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-JOURNAL (5687625)
You may also contact the Library at 333-4406 or ask someone at the Service Desk for more information about this offering.
You can use your USAFA-sponsored WSJ membership to:
• Research topics relevant to your courses and careers
• Save and share pertinent articles with other students
• Follow companies and industries that interest you
• Track real-time stories and trends
• Enjoy the most engaging coverage of arts, culture and life
The WSJ provides career advice and ties real-world examples into what you learn, giving you the opportunity to enhance your educational experience and stay ahead.
"The appearance of hyperlinks on this web site along with the views and opinions of authors, products or services contained therein does not constitute endorsement by the U.S. Government, DoD, USAF, or USAFA. These sites are used solely for authorized activities and information that supports the organization's mission. The U.S. Air Force and the Air Force Academy do not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these link locations. Such links are provided consistent with the stated purpose of this DoD Web Site."
U.S. Air Force Academy, USAFA, CO 80840, (719) 333-2590 DSN: 333-2590, Updated 8 Apr 2018
Privacy & Security Notice / External Link Disclaimer / Contact USAFA Webmaster / Accessibility Section 508/ FOIA